Lt. Commander
# 1 Annoying Popups
05-14-2011, 07:31 PM
Ok, just started playing and love MOST of this game, but there are a few things that are just bugging the heck out of me, one that likes to emerse myself in realism...

1. Travelling in sector space from one system to another and getting constant popups in the center of my screen asking if I want to enter a system on route... No, I don't, my destination is set somewhere else

2. Exiting a system and immediately faced with the popup asking me if I want to enter the system I just left... No, I just came out

Just saying there's got a better way to handle that with the interface, a smaller window in the bottom right corner that's less intrusive then big and right your face while trying to play the game with realism.

If there is and I missed something in options, please tell me, thanx.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-19-2011, 01:42 AM
You can move the pop-up from the centre of the screen to the bottom right or left, if you click on ESC and the rearrange hud tab.

you can also change the size of the boxes etc.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-19-2011, 02:11 PM
you can also check certain settings in the options menu to stop a few of the pop ups.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-20-2011, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the info. I, too, often get annoyed by those pop ups right in the middle of the screen when traveling in sector space. Especially when looking for a patrol or a teammate and the pop up blocks my line of sight.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-20-2011, 07:08 PM
can you get rid of the +1 bridge officer points cause with faw and tbr and other skills you can get like 18 +1's...especially at VA when you get no reg points so its all BO points.

or what about item sold in the exchange during combat...omg seriously?

But the first is the worst when there is a lot of spam or your doing direct damage to hull and killing things, it can make it almost unplayable...