Lt. Commander
Found a nice little thing today,

If you use the "Fek'Ihri Transporter Effect" while using an object to initiate a map change.. When you appear, you'll be alone.

It's worked for 3 missons so far.. However I have no tried this on a published mission so far. I'll do so soon, but I figured getting someone else to verify this would be a good idea..

EDIT - Ok, seems if you run the mission it happens, if you run the map itself, it doesn't.. Weird...
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-15-2011, 12:19 AM
the only way you could do it, is to have your character beam right next to a closed door with a room on the other side. you beam in but your bo's get stuck behind the wall.

problems arise if you then hit a respawn point and then die, or far more serious is if you play in team with other people because they will then get stuck. so its only for single player missions.

if you used it for a non combat situations it could work.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-15-2011, 12:33 AM
There is also some sort of bug that spawns your "team" in as it was in your previous mission. So for example, if the last mission you played before the foundry one was in a group or one of those that are captain only, you would be spawned in alone on the foundry mission. Should your previous mission had been normal with an away team, then the foundry spawns an away team with you. odd huh?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-15-2011, 11:37 AM
There is the Request reinforcement button. It beams some redshirts down or your standard away team I think if that happens.