Lt. Commander
# 1 Orion/Gorn treaty against KDF
05-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Hi there i've heard alot about a Gorn resistence against the KDF, I play an Orion Toon myself is there any chance we'll see a Orion/Gorn Alliance to brake out of the KDF to gain there freedem. I think that would add an intereseting spin to the KDF game play over all.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-19-2011, 07:49 PM
Looks like I need to break out the Painstik and Agony Booth again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-19-2011, 07:57 PM
*Aheghm*

As Ambassador to the KDF on behalf of the Gorn/Orion Allegiance, I cordially invite you to attend one of our many Sexy Parties held regularly on Qonos. I assure you, Gorn/Orion relations are constantly at the forefront of my thoughts.

Here are the minutes from a recent meeting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdcYyKpruMg
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-20-2011, 03:19 AM
Hey, don't you guys own a human insurance company too?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-20-2011, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Canadian
Hi there i've heard alot about a Gorn resistence against the KDF, I play an Orion Toon myself is there any chance we'll see a Orion/Gorn Alliance to brake out of the KDF to gain there freedem. I think that would add an intereseting spin to the KDF game play over all.
I could see this being an interesting plot line, but as for a permanent break leading to Orion/Gorn as a third faction, I wouldn't really expect that.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-20-2011, 04:36 AM
It they do, there will be enough boots, belts, and wallets for everyboy...
Not to mension a free Green-freindly workforce to make it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-20-2011, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermbot View Post
I could see this being an interesting plot line, but as for a permanent break leading to Orion/Gorn as a third faction, I wouldn't really expect that.
I think they could make that work. It'd be a C-Store purchasable Faction. You spend 2k Atari Tokens/Cryptic Points an you unlock your new Gorn/Orion faction.

It then gives you pretty much the G-O version of the KDF faction pre-Day 45 patch.

And then you need to purchase a Gorn or Orion ship from the C-Store as well.

I see this working. And being the blueprint for future "new" factions. Like the Cardassians and the Maquis.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-20-2011, 07:18 AM
would on the street is the gorn are about to have their own problems to deal with.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-26-2011, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
would on the street is the gorn are about to have their own problems to deal with.
To what are you referring? This is the first I've heard of this, and it interests me very much.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-27-2011, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschinengeist View Post
To what are you referring? This is the first I've heard of this, and it interests me very much.
Well DStahl mentionet somewhere that the Gorn homeworld MIGHT get assimilatet....