Lt. Commander
I think it is time to end the war with the KDF and for us to unite against the real threat of the Borg and Undine. With this spirit of peace in mind, In one week from now I am inviting all the leaders of the Fleets for a peace treaty signing ceremony. The Peace treaty will acknowledge that the Federation was wrong for condemning the Klingon invasion of the Gorn and other worlds and races. This Treaty also acknowledges that the Klingon will keep any territories they have conquered. It also acknowledges that the real threat to both of our races is the Borg and The Undine. This treaty also says that all fighting and hostilities is to cease between both races effective upon signing of the treaty. This Treaty will make deep space k-7 a headquarters of a joint Klingon and Federation task force whose goal will be to protect and stop and Borg and Undine threats. If you wish to send a representative to this treaty singing please post in this forum thread or pm me and as time draws nearer I will be sending out the date and time and meeting place for the treaty signing, Glory to the Empire and Long live the Federation. Each house and fleet may send two representatives.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Peace treaty with the Federation
05-20-2011, 10:35 AM
redacted i was unaware this thread was posted twice
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-20-2011, 06:03 PM
What a foolish notion. You think the KDF weak? We have taken on all threats at once. We have not lost ground, but gained ground. You would sacrifice our forward momentum for an illusion of peace with the Federation? That's what it would be. Those blind idiots stumble around but do not grasp the reality of the threats around them. And while trying to safegaurd our planets and interests they get in our way, it is they that need to come groveling to us.

I wouldn't even consider the notion you suggest here unless maybe the Federation cedes all control of the Neutral Zone and Pi Canis to the KDF. Maybe then there would be something to gain, if the Federation showed they were truly interested in stopping this conflict.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-20-2011, 06:14 PM
We as the federation truly wish to stop this conflict as such we feel only the great Klingon empire can defend the pi-canis sector block as such we are willing to cede control of the pi-canis sector block to the great Klingon empire, we do not think the Empire is weak, indeed the empire for saw a threat a great threat before we did. Indeed it is of vital importance that we unite as one against the Borg and the cowardly Undine as for control of the neutral zone we are willing to negotiate for control of that block, we can negotiate the treaty here in the forums and than we can agree on where to meet to finalize the treaty. I await a response
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-20-2011, 06:29 PM
I certainly hope for the sake of making the future interesting you are a better warrior then a diplomat. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-20-2011, 06:42 PM
Now I know I'm just a Nausicaan. And so I'm still not completely versed in the intricacies of diplomatic relations that the empire engages in. But I have served the empire faithfully all the way through to some sort of General rank. So I'm going to say what I have to say on the prospect of halting official hostilities with the federation.

For me it boils down to the enemy of my enemy is ... well not my friend. But useful?

The Undine. The Fe ... Fe ... annoying demonspawn. The Iconians. The Romulans.

The empire is fighting a war on many fronts. I find it useful to put the federation in the line of fire allowing us to outflank the Undine.

But obviously the federation would need to pay reparations to the empire for its utter failure in the Undine conflict. Honor, and the Defense Force's coffers, demand as much.

Now someone pass the bloodwine. While I go ask that Hyou-MAHN if he plays Dom-JOT!
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-28-2011, 03:57 PM
They're animals! And they deserve to die like animals! Those Klingon Ba****ds killed my Tribble!
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-08-2011, 10:05 PM
We need to reunite to face the Borg and the Jem' Hadar.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-02-2011, 07:00 AM
you give the klingons pi canis ill take a fleet and liberate earth from a government who would give up inocents to the klingons just because they demand it, the empire attempted to kill thousands of inocense with the doomsday machine , and probly killed millions in the invasion of the gorn home world no their can be no peace all we do is try to make peace, he have beaten the klingons twice abd will do it again , in stead of bowing down to their requests lets make them come to us we will mass all of our fleets together and invade klingon space take the fight to them and crush qonos once and for all then after they come groveling to us like cardassia did and the yrealized that the klingon empire is a shadow of its former self then their will be peace but not before.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-15-2012, 10:04 PM
If I am wrong please correct me, I dont want to upset anyone I am just a big confused. If STO ends the KDF Federation war what will happen to people wanting to play new chars and start over we have to have a story. Its like a book, you can't rip out the first 4 chapters and get a complete book. Now if you mean end the war as the story progresses, YES it is a great idea.
Closed Thread