Lt. Commander
I'm trying to make a mission in which the starship picks up some supplies and then goes to warp, only for something to go wrong. (A sort of non-combat repair misison.)

Problem is, i've made the first map, no problem. I've got all the objectives sorted and whatnot. Problem is... I don't know where to find the command to move to the next map I have created. I would appriciate some advice on where these commands are that I cannot seem to find.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-25-2011, 03:01 PM
To create a transition from one map to another you first need to create your 2nd map, and then place an objective on it. It can be something as simple as an interact objective. Once you create an objective on your 2nd map, the system will automatically generate a map transition box in your story section.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Grand Nagus, If I could I would shower you in Latinum.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-25-2011, 03:29 PM
I had the exact same confusion when I first started! Glad you got a quick response thanks to the almighty Nagus.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-25-2011, 03:40 PM
Another question I find myself forced to ask. Is it possible to make consoles already on the map interactable, or do I need to place my own consoles down? Just trying to figure out how to do the repair consoles.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-25-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carltronus
Another question I find myself forced to ask. Is it possible to make consoles already on the map interactable, or do I need to place my own consoles down? Just trying to figure out how to do the repair consoles.
You cant make the console itself interactable(if its already there), but you can place an invisible object that is interactable right on top of it and it will look like your interacting with the console.