Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a fleet!
05-26-2011, 08:12 PM
I am looking for a Mild to medium RP fleet. I have been gone for awhile but recently returned and am having a blast. I am a Commander lvl 2, Engineering Captain flying the USS Harbinger NCC-93214-B.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-27-2011, 03:20 PM
bump 10char
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-27-2011, 04:15 PM
You are more then welcome to join our fleet. send me your character name if interested.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-27-2011, 06:48 PM
Hey Leemanfor, if you have time come by and check out the 12th Fleet. We have a RP division when you want to do RPing, and we have others that enjoy other areas of the game. Pretty fun group, been with them for a few months now, and having a blast. They always have something going on, and if they don't and you need to do something all you need to do is ask, and there will be a group ready pretty quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-28-2011, 08:00 PM
Greetings Commander.

Congratulations in your achievements in your career as Captain, thus far. I have been very impressed with what I have read about you from your service record.

I have an assignment for you. I am currently out in Deep Space, I prefer not to be specific in this message at this time, assisting a new race in joining the Federation. The Ajela are very kind species and will be a wonderful new to addition to the Federation. However a situation has arisen that we require your assistance. If you are interested communicate with Starfleet Command.

((Search for the The Ajela by McNammy in the Community Authored Tab.))

Communicate with me once you have completed the assignment, if you are interested in joining the ranks of the Trust Fleet or fill out an application.

The Trust is a close knit group of Captains that work together to fulfill the mandates of Starfleet and the Federation, whether its Focus on the War Effort with the Klingons, or continuing diplomatic, and scientific discovery.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-29-2011, 05:05 AM
Hi Leemanfor,
Check out 3rd Fleet we have RP, though would probably be on the lite/mild side. But we have a lot of other things going for us too. We are a large international fleet with French and German speaking divisions. With members from Iceland to Australia we have members on most times around the clock. To keep all these members happy, we also try to organise lots of fun stuff like STF's and PvP competitions and we have an Infected "race" comming up.

So if you are looking to make the most out of STO then join 3rd Fleet and join the fun.

Find us at http://www.3rdfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leemanfor View Post
I am looking for a Mild to medium RP fleet. I have been gone for awhile but recently returned and am having a blast. I am a Commander lvl 2, Engineering Captain flying the USS Harbinger NCC-93214-B.

Thanks!
We have just what your looking for.
We are a fleet of 40+ members on Federation, and 25+ on Klingon.
Were 18+, mature, friendly and laid back
We have teamspeak and a website
Were allied with the best fleets out there
We enjoy STF's, PVP, PVE and enjoy having fun
We like to help others who need leveling
We welcome all time zones.
We have been around since January 2010

www.psiaquarrifleet.webs.com

Get in charge with me in game at @Cassanova007
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Wouldn't you rather be a leader rather than a follower? Tired of being part of a group rather than "lead" a group of players.
Are you tired of looking for fleets that have no goals in making a difference for member satisfaction.

If you answer to any of these questions is yes then join me in creating starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...

PM me for more information.

Frankie