Lt. Commander
# 1 What happened to....
05-27-2011, 04:14 AM
Before Q's visit to ESD during the 1st year anniversary, there was a race that cryptic created for the game placed as a vendor near the tailor. As far as I can remember, this was the only place you could see a member of this race.

My question(s) is what happened to this race? Not only could we not get one as a boff, (hope this comes true in the DOFF system), but there was no information on this race at all. In addition, I have not found this race anywhere in game since the anniversary.

I hope this race will be re-input into the game with more background on them. How about a few missions where we learn a little about this race, their history, etc.? This seems like a great idea just lying by the wayside. Iím sure that the writing team could come up with a featured episode series that delve into this race. Please devs revisit this.

Any and all help is appreciated.
G

edit: not able to upload the picture, for those of you who have pc gamer issue 192, (oct. 2009 - star trek cover(s), it is the race pictured under the character generator info) will try to upload picture later.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-27-2011, 07:39 AM
Do you mean Ensign Byarnez? She's in the Ship Yard now next to Lt. Laurel (the Officer you get new ships from), although you're right in that other than the tutorial they aren't present anywhere else in game. I also found her to look interesting, but must admit I hadn't payed too much attention. Would be nice to delve into some of the Cryptic races in game, lots of potential for interesting storylines.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militis View Post
Do you mean Ensign Byarnez? She's in the Ship Yard now next to Lt. Laurel (the Officer you get new ships from), although you're right in that other than the tutorial they aren't present anywhere else in game. I also found her to look interesting, but must admit I hadn't payed too much attention. Would be nice to delve into some of the Cryptic races in game, lots of potential for interesting storylines.
YES!

thank you very much, - it is currently the shuttle requisition officer in the shipyard at esd.

what do we know about this race?

an y and all info is appreciated