Lt. Commander
# 1 Gender change wanted.
06-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Cryptic, how bout a gender change token. Don't care if it's in-game or c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-01-2011, 05:38 PM
What is this I dont even...
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Maybe the OP is tired of staring at man-butt?

Maybe the OP is tired of staring at femme-butt?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
Maybe the OP is tired of staring at man-butt?

Maybe he should ask for a Siamese Twins Token, so he can stare at both ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-02-2011, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Maybe he should ask for a Siamese Twins Token, so he can stare at both ?
Genes don't work like that...

I'm sure we'll have a Bynar race unlock at some point, though. Eventually there'll be no other races left to add to the C-store and there'll be money in it, so it is all but inevitable. You get a captain who comes with a sixth Away team member, but if either of you dies, so the does the other. I don't think they have to be genetically identical, so both kinds of butts would be an option.

But you'll have to play rock paper scissors every time to determine who gets the captain's chair.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-02-2011, 07:44 AM
this whole Siamese , goes somewhere where i think its going to get useless to the topic and the original idea of this post :3.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
Heresy!

On a more serious note though, I'm actually quite surprised this isn't in C-Store allready. Will probably pop up alongside Species Change some time in ze future.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Tired of staring at femme-butt?

Is this even possible?

In truth, we have that technology now in real-life. Though I'm happy with the genders I've chosen for my characters, I don't see a problem as to why an individual might need to be re-... gendered?
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Tired of staring at femme-butt?

Is this even possible?

In truth, we have that technology now in real-life. Though I'm happy with the genders I've chosen for my characters, I don't see a problem as to why an individual might need to be re-... gendered?
some of us who play the game are transgender ourselves... perhaps as we start our own transition we want our in game character to model our own transition?

often we hide from society in games, transition in a game where someone talks to those around them may be something that helps them become more comfortable with a real world social transition.

meh, as a transwoman myself i'm still blowing air out of my butt... would like this feature though
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-08-2012, 09:36 PM
City of Heroes has an interesting microtransaction item that allows you to have complete freedom in the tailor. Without this item your build and gender are fixed at the moment of character creation, but with the item, you are allowed to create Bruce Banner/Hulk and Ranma. Might be roleplaying a shapeshifter that changes gender. There are numerous shapechangers in Star Trek, the prison girl in Star Trek 6, Q, changelings, and I am probably forgetting a few. So there is an IP reason to have more flexible options for aliens.