Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 so that peng
06-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Why leave the har peng torpedo? Why not disabled till its fixed? Does Feds really need a oped weapon to stand chance? I dunno, but, I havent pvped since when my whole team was decimated by klingon technology.
I hope klingons gets access to this and let feds go without this technology for a week. I think it will be fair, right?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
06-02-2011, 03:55 PM
ye it sucks gonna get fixed the 16th though from what i understand. better than never
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
06-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.RobotoO
Why leave the har peng torpedo? Why not disabled till its fixed? Does Feds really need a oped weapon to stand chance? I dunno, but, I havent pvped since when my whole team was decimated by klingon technology.
I hope klingons gets access to this and let feds go without this technology for a week. I think it will be fair, right?
Because even that requires a patch to the build that they can't just do randomly.

There is no magical button that disables stuffs at their will. Not yet at least. They should get onto that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
06-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Because even that requires a patch to the build that they can't just do randomly.

There is no magical button that disables stuffs at their will. Not yet at least. They should get onto that.

I'm calling BS on this.

Due to the fact that one day i could spawn support drones in drozana station and the next day it was disabled.
No patch required and very little effort to disable an item from working.

If they wanted to disable the harpeng from being used they could do it easily.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
06-07-2011, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipermist
If they wanted to disable the harpeng from being used they could do it easily.
This^ we've all seen it done before with items that grief the pve population, why it wont work on items that grief the pvp community we'll never know.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
06-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
This^ we've all seen it done before with items that grief the pve population, why it wont work on items that grief the pvp community we'll never know.
I blame Era.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
06-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I blame Era.
I like the way you think. Most saturdays linty organizes blame skysni saturdays. Basiclly you get to blame era fr everything, you should join us. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
06-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
This^ we've all seen it done before with items that grief the pve population, why it wont work on items that grief the pvp community we'll never know.
I think we all know the answer, actually
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
06-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
This^ we've all seen it done before with items that grief the pve population, why it wont work on items that grief the pvp community we'll never know.
Remember how that one time, the Enterprise went through that energy field out of curiosity and the crew had their memories wiped by the aliens hiding in it?

That's what happens with Devs and our maps... if they ever venture into one to investigate things, their minds get mysteriously wiped and they leave without remember a thing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
06-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Just like that end-of-the-world doomsday preacher, I will make a prediction on May 16th

For it is written in the book of PvE! And I quote the book 1st PvEtr chapter 1 verse 14:

On that day, PvE'ers will cry out unto Stahl and his scribes, saying "Why didst thou givest mine Harpeng a nerf? Oh Cryptic, thou art fallen. May thy corpses be thrown unto the jackals, and thine offspring be sold unto slavery!

Verse 15: "Didst thou not listen to your people, O Cryptic! But nay, thine ears harkened after the voices of the damned (PvPers) and have fallen sway unto their teachings of 'fairness' and 'equality.'

Verse 16: "Therefore doth we, the true and righteous heirs of STO, will demand more from thee! Maketh us more apparel of purple and crimson! And garments that be fit to adorn princes! So sayeth we, your true masters!"
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:58 AM.