Lt. Commander
Maybe this has already been talked about but I strongly feel that the costume budget should be increased significantly.

The problem with the costume budget is that it counts for all your maps together not for an individual map.

Also, you know what would be great? If you could assign an entire NPC group a base costume and the Foundry would just randomize their heads/race.

Speaking of assigning base costumes: It would be totally awesome if you could assign the players engineering/science/tactical-BOFF-costume to an NPC and just adjust head and race - withing the foundry the NPC would then wear placeholder clothes.

You could choose instead of, say, "Uniform - Jacket loose" as the Upper Body option "Engineering Bridge Officer" which would assign all Upper Body options of the players engineering officer.

The same, of course, with Lower Body where "Loose Long", for example, could be replaced by "Tactical Bridge Officer".
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2011, 08:29 AM
i would also like to see a potential just for 'random' being set as well. Being able to load a random costume or featureset would help me at least take some of the strain off creating map features to flesh out