Lt. Commander
# 1 I'm Back
06-19-2011, 08:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9sFyY9LN0M

The Bear is back.

As one of the first lvl capped klingons I know that may make some feddies cry , but don't shake in your vulcan underpants just yet.....I come back and now Im somehow not even top rank anymore seems like old papa Bear has some lvling to do Anyway see you in the stars.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Welcome home brother
06-19-2011, 08:38 AM
Good to see you have returned! The fields of battle require your might sword!
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-19-2011, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
Good to see you have returned! The fields of battle require your might sword!
Thanks brother time to charge at 5 fed ships just to hold them off long enogh for us to cap. haha its a good day to die. Quick question are BoK or razor fleet still around ?
Lt. Commander
# 4 Fleets in question
06-19-2011, 09:19 AM
Sadly I cannot say I have seen any of the aforementioned in the zone. If you are looking for some Great Houses there are many to choose from. KHG and Ministry of Death are still my favourite memories of fleet action. QEW is also great, esp at PvP.

(Hopefully they won't mind me mentioning them!)
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
Sadly I cannot say I have seen any of the aforementioned in the zone. If you are looking for some Great Houses there are many to choose from. KHG and Ministry of Death are still my favourite memories of fleet action. QEW is also great, esp at PvP.

(Hopefully they won't mind me mentioning them!)
Nice mate thanks for the help , really not looking for a fleet just yet all the new things they have added kinda got me upside down right now.Was just hoping to run into some old buddies.Soon as I relearn the game tho and get caught up on what happened to all the skills Ill look those fleets up.Right now main thing for me is to do the pve stuff and relearn the interface.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Welcome back and may your enemies run with fear.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synacus View Post
Thanks brother time to charge at 5 fed ships just to hold them off long enogh for us to cap. haha its a good day to die.
This attitude is bankrupting the klingon empire. Please, keep it up. :p

Now, I need to untwist my underpants.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-20-2011, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzaal
This attitude is bankrupting the klingon empire. Please, keep it up. :p

Now, I need to untwist my underpants.
Yep killed this guy tons whats up Quetzaa.Was thinking of not really coming back but seen I had so many parts from all those ships of yours I blew up that I could easyly just build a whole new one for me...oh wait thats crafting? Ok then Im ok with crafting.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-20-2011, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synacus View Post
Yep killed this guy tons whats up Quetzaa.Was thinking of not really coming back but seen I had so many parts from all those ships of yours I blew up that I could easyly just build a whole new one for me...oh wait thats crafting? Ok then Im ok with crafting.
If I was a klingon 'I would kill you where you stand', but I'm not. I'm lowering my shields as a sign of friendship. Umm...don't shoot, ok?
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Welcome back brother, may Gre'thor be paved with the ashes of your enemies and its streets run with their blood!