Lt. Commander
I recently created a mission but I haven't gotten many reviews so I figured the best way to publicise it would be to post the details here.
This is intended to be a reasonably short mission... It is rather dialogue-centric, but it still has a decent amount of combat. I'll probably make one or two more missions which relate to this story, so this can be viewed as a trial. It is on Holodeck (Live), not Tribble (Test).

Title : Spies, Spoonheads And Saboteurs
Author : kyle21davidson
Project-ID : ST -HJPWJZVZZ
Level : 31+
Allegiance : Starfleet
Time : Should take 20-30 minutes to complete
Starting point : Deep Space Nine, Beta Ursae Sector Block
Promotional video : Spies, Spoonheads And Saboteurs

The video may not be brilliant, as I must admit, I rushed it. It is availible in HD though, which must be a plus.
Anyway, here's a mission summary:

The U.S.S. Glencoe has transmitted a distress signal which was picked up by Admiral Marconi at Starbase Deep Space Nine. He has requested that you investigate. The Glencoe was transporting various prisoners which would make it a tantalising taret to various enemy factions; The Breen, The True Way, The Romulans and especially the Klingons.

Watch out for the optional objectives!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-20-2011, 12:21 PM
This video contains content by SME. *facepalm* gotta hate youtube.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberlerchner123 View Post
This video contains content by SME. *facepalm* gotta hate youtube.
Yeah... It's banned in pretty much every country except the USA and Britain. I might upload a version with no audio but it wouldn't be quite as good lol. Sorry about that. The copyright laws and Youtube are getting rather rediculous...
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-22-2011, 12:03 PM
Still have only 3 reviews... Would appreciate some feedback so that I can vastly improve this mission and any future missions I make. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-25-2011, 06:37 PM
It's came to my attention that the final space battle may be too much... I will attempt to a) Tone it down or b) Add more friendly NPCs. by tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-25-2011, 06:59 PM
I've now fixed the battle by adding more Allied ships... Toning it down would dilute the plot. Waiting to publish it! *now published*