Lt. Commander
Hey,

I have looked in many threads for mention of this, and as yet have found non.

On the upper rear of the Intrepid primary hull, there are two indentations where there sould only be one, but that does not bother me too much. What does bother me is that these indentations are bright red - as seen here (on closer inspection, it seems that the airlock hatch is above the left indentation, it should be on the back wall of said indentation)

I know that it is not a major issue, but it would be great to see it gone. So if you happen to see this CapnLogan, could you give it a lick of paint?? pwetty pwease

Cheers,

Rick
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-20-2011, 06:14 PM
Might help to have some reference pictures of how it should look (for comparison):

http://jenniferxjoseph.com/jennsblog.../Voyager-1.jpg
http://drongo.piranho.de/startrek/voy/154/03.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-21-2011, 02:20 AM
D'oh!

Why did I not remember to put in some ref shots?!?!? Thanks for that

Cheers,

Rick
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-21-2011, 09:56 AM
They used to be Impulse engines (CapnLogan fixed that).

This is likely why they are still red and two of them, instead of being a single airlock door.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3of9 View Post
They used to be Impulse engines (CapnLogan fixed that).

This is likely why they are still red and two of them, instead of being a single airlock door.
The current aft torp launchers used to be the impulse engines, iirc. check the top down view
The double indentations have always been there, as seen on the pic. better view here as seen in this pic, the indentations have always been red.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Also the art on the bottom of the saucer...

Mistake

How it should be
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-21-2011, 10:55 AM
I think the Intrepid could use quite a bit of love. There are a couple of things that don't seem right with the ship.

It actually looks like it was quite a rushed job. Many other models look a lot cleaner and more detailed. Switched from Intrepid to Nebula class for that reason.