Lt. Commander
Hello all. I'm looking at starting a new show on cerberusfilm's live stream channel.

I'm looking for some co-hosts to come nand join me on the run through of a few foundry mission live via livestream. I'm looking to do one or two missions every week depending on length I'm looking for an average of 1 hr a week but will certainly go over for the longer missions.

If you are interested in joining me please email me at bazag@hotmail.com, in game mail/chat @Bazag or via the StarbaseUGC IRC channel.

We'll get together sometime and do a dry run of a couple of missions and see how we go.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-26-2011, 08:53 PM
My only request is if you make a foundry show, just spend most of it actually talking about the foundry. The "other" show spends half of its time talking about non-Foundry related things.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-26-2011, 09:10 PM
The show will be me and my cohosts run through pre-determined foundry missions LIVE!
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-02-2011, 03:54 AM
Thank you all. I'm officially no longer accepting applications to come and join me as a co host on my foundry show.

Thank you for everyone who has shown interest and we are now pregessing to the next stage. Over the next week or so I will team up with my potential co hosts and we'll do a run through of a mission together commenting and reviewing as we go.

Once I've played through with everyone and co-hosts have been officially selected we'll announce the date for our official premier episode.