Lt. Commander
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd advertise my first mission, since the Foundry search tool isn't the best.
Please let me know how my first attempt at the foundry tools went. Really enjoyed using them.

-----PATHOGEN----

The United Federation of Planets has issued a quarantine alert for the planet Risa, with a new disease rapidly taking hold on federation space. The hunt is on for those responsible, and a cure as millions are dying. As Starfleet scrambles to deal with the damage, you and your crew are tasked to find those responsible and bring them to justice.

Faction: Federation
Length: Approx 45min
Story based mission with combat

Hope you enjoy

All feedback is of course welcome
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-07-2011, 12:49 AM
Hey, I saw your thread and played through your mission. Really, I think you did a great job for your first mish!

I think that a little more attention to detail regarding object placement and naming of NPCs (there were a number of UGC Contacts) and you would be in a very good place.

The only issue I really have is having the mission in your ship interior. I know it's rough not being able to choose the ship interior that is the player's own, but for some players it can break the experience, because they'll doubtlessly think, "This isnt my ship! Or my crew!". But considering what you're trying to accomplish I think you did a great job. Gave you 4 stars.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-07-2011, 02:04 AM
Thanks for your feedback! yeah I know what you mean about the interiors, however I wanted to replicate the star trek feel hence why I chose that route.

I'm glad, however, that you enjoyed my mission. Thanks for taking the time to play it