Lt. Commander
# 1 Season 4 UI fonts
07-07-2011, 10:52 AM
Honestly, its too cluttered. The blockyness makes the screen crowded and aesthetically unappealing. Please change UI fonts back to pre-season 4. Great work though. GJ Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-07-2011, 11:11 AM
I've tried to change it aswell since it was the first thing I noticed, and if there is something that tires me it's a messy UI/Font and colours

I couldnt find a way to change it so I wonder if there is any and if there isn't, will we get an option to change it somehow
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-07-2011, 11:35 AM
my Boff bar now takes up 2 rows. I hate it. Please tell me how to change it back to how it was. I actually click my abilities to use them, & now i have to hunt around looking for them, + the UI is using space i would rather use to see whats going on around me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
my Boff bar now takes up 2 rows. I hate it. Please tell me how to change it back to how it was.
Go into Edit HUD mode. Put your mouse cursor on the right edge of the BOFF bar and drag it wayyyyyy out to the right. When it's wide enough, you'll have a single row again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-07-2011, 12:06 PM
I had gotten used to the font, and now it seems a little clunky. I'll get used to it again, and my old eyes will probably be thankful. What I really hate is the overlay on all the beautiful artwork that appears when you enter a new sector/instance/location. It really is unnecessary, distracting, and plain ugly.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Some people wanted a more LCARS-y look for the loading screens, with the artwork shoved off into a little window to the side. Then people wanted to see the artwork all big again, and we got this. And now...

They just can't win.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HF_Mudd
Go into Edit HUD mode. Put your mouse cursor on the right edge of the BOFF bar and drag it wayyyyyy out to the right. When it's wide enough, you'll have a single row again.
THANK YOU!
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HF_Mudd
THANK YOU !!!!!!

(damn devs......next time let us know will ya)
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Can someone please take a screenshot of the font change you are seeing? I'll be on the live server looking for any font changes that may have slipped through the cracks but I need your help to expedite the process.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
THANK YOU !!!!!!

(damn devs......next time let us know will ya)
From the patch notes:

Quote:
UI
  • The power tray in space now has a fourth mode which provides a 3 row block of power slots plus the existing bridge officer powers tray at the same time.
  • It's now possible to resize the bridge officer tray cell and the bridge officers will wrap to the width of the cells.