Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Where in the world is K'Men??
07-11-2011, 05:50 AM
Can anyone tell me?

I was told that he is in the Great Hall, and I've turned that place upside down, and cannot find him.

I want to get the Devidian missions, and can't start them without him.

Any help??
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-11-2011, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethra View Post
Can anyone tell me?

I was told that he is in the Great Hall, and I've turned that place upside down, and cannot find him.

I want to get the Devidian missions, and can't start them without him.

Any help??
Oh, he's there.
He's standing in the Great Hall in the same room where the chancellor himself is standing.
When you enter through the from door and approach him, look to the left.
K'Men is standing there.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Nope... that's Temek.

K'Men is nowhere to be found. I reckon I can find Waldo before K'Men....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-12-2011, 02:49 AM
k'man has no location as far as i no. the only way in the past was to hail him.

i believe there is a problem with the mission giver though.

my new klingon character got skirmish at level 10 (as they have increased the minimum level slightly from level 6). several other people have reported who have yet to do skirmish and are much higher than 10 (say a captain rank) that they can not see the skirmish mission.

i believe it is a bug.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-12-2011, 03:57 AM
Both k'men and temek where in the room too the left of the chancellor before the season 4 patch
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
my new klingon character got skirmish at level 10 (as they have increased the minimum level slightly from level 6). several other people have reported who have yet to do skirmish and are much higher than 10 (say a captain rank) that they can not see the skirmish mission.

i believe it is a bug.
Maybe it's yet another mission that you can't pick up until you've done (or re-done, in the case of old characters) "Leading the Way" and "To Protect and to Serve."
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
07-12-2011, 09:25 AM
Kmen can be contacted after you hit LT6 in Eta Eridani Sector
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
07-12-2011, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethra View Post
Nope... that's Temek.

K'Men is nowhere to be found. I reckon I can find Waldo before K'Men....
Ah, my mistake.
Sorry.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:45 PM.