Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
I have submitted ticket 1,152,809, as I am unable to assign bridge officers into some of my bridge stations.
I just made it to Brigadier General 1, and got myself a Qin Heavy Raptor, all nice and shiny out of the box.

I went ahead and configured my weapon loadout, and tried to set my boffs into their roles.
I have 5 stations on this ship.... 3 for tactical, 1 for engineering and 1 for science.
I am unable to load the ensign tactical, and the lieutenant science stations.

When I click on the drop down for the station, the tactical one does not show me any tac officer names, and the science one does not show me any powers, even though I can place 1 of my sci officers there.

Has anyone else had this issue?
I can't play with my new toy because of this....
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-12-2011, 12:57 AM
I believe this is a known issue. I think the issue is with assigning tactical officer stations. I'm having the same trouble, too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Had the same problem.
I logged off and on again, and it worked.

Also training BO's had some difficulties. I needed to get a skills for a BO, then walk away, and back up to NPC in order to train the next one
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-12-2011, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick0
I believe this is a known issue. I think the issue is with assigning tactical officer stations. I'm having the same trouble, too.
Yeah... I just found the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiil
Had the same problem.
I logged off and on again, and it worked.

Also training BO's had some difficulties. I needed to get a skills for a BO, then walk away, and back up to NPC in order to train the next one
I've been having this problem as well since season 4 went live. I'm guessing MANY more people are as well.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-12-2011, 01:24 AM
I just checked with this thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...25#post3639625

I tried the fix they advised, and it works. Although, i'm going to leave my ticket open, as this should not be happening in the first place.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-12-2011, 04:49 AM
I had this problem yesterday as well & found a solution on my own, of course. Why bother Cryptic with it after all?
I tried logging in & out & shut the game down completely- nothing. So I went radical- went to the K7 shipyard & got in my shuttle. Beamed up. While in orbit I visited my new shuttle bridge & there is a ship assignment officer now that lets you switch ships. I did so & when I left the shuttle bridge I was back in my new recon sci, with only 1 BO @ her station, as always after you leave a shuttle. This allowed me to put the rest of the officers where they belong & voila- problem solved.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Thank you! The idea with the shuttle worked perfectly!!
Closed Thread