Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
I have an empty fourth character slot and was thinking about creating another klingon to fill it, but with all the bugs surrounding the new beginning missions for klinks, I was wondering if it was too buggy or not to bother. Should I wait for more Season 4 bugs to get fixed?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo80 View Post
I have an empty fourth character slot and was thinking about creating another klingon to fill it, but with all the bugs surrounding the new beginning missions for klinks, I was wondering if it was too buggy or not to bother. Should I wait for more Season 4 bugs to get fixed?
IŽd go with yes, unfortunately. Until all the bugs are fixed, I would just wait. The kill this or that "dailys" have vanished from my mission log, my LG characters canŽt get into BG Azlesa, the Zaria Breen Daily is broken and so on.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-13-2011, 04:20 PM
I can't speak to anyone else's experience, but I had no problem running a new KDF character through the starter missions, if that's what you mean. I also parked a high-level char in the Warrior's Hall to see if new characters were having issues - I didn't see one that did (as evidenced by the fact that they could all leave the Hall after two fights).

It is a bit annoying that the Foundry is down and that the FE's got pushed back from Lt 6 to Lt 10, though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-13-2011, 04:33 PM
I started a new character today and she had no troubles
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-13-2011, 04:54 PM
Wait, for real? The season update/patch touted as "a great time to start a klingon character" went live with bugs that made starting a klingon character unplayable?

That's ...

wow.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-13-2011, 05:34 PM
so i started one yesterday, but i couldnt fire my weapon in the duel arena is it working now?
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-13-2011, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Wait, for real? The season update/patch touted as "a great time to start a klingon character" went live with bugs that made starting a klingon character unplayable?

That's ...

wow.
The only bug I heard about was in the Warrior Hall, and I've heard conflicting reports. The story goes, it wasn't obvious that you had to talk to the contact one last time, and until you did you couldn't leave the Hall. But, again, I didn't experience that last night, and I didn't see people having trouble Sunday night either.

There may also have been an issue with that "greeter" guy standing right outside the Hall, but as of last night you can bypass him completely.