Lt. Commander
# 1 Unbalanced?
07-17-2011, 02:34 AM
I'm not a fan of PvP, I just do it for the acolodes, but not anymore. I hate it. More now than ever. Talking Fed Vs Fed here. Ships and ground.

When I am asigned to the Blue Team, I and my team mates are used to mop the floor at Quarks after a Klinky drinking game has finished.

When I am on the Red Team, I blow the Blue's out of the stars.

I have seen this too offen. What gives? Or is there something I'm not seeing?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-17-2011, 02:38 AM
As we used to say in shuttle_wars: Nerf Red.

But we didn't mean that seriously...
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-17-2011, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
As we used to say in shuttle_wars: Nerf Red.

But we didn't mean that seriously...
*sigh* What is it with all the shuttle_wars peeps wanting to nerf me? The only leaderboard that I would be on is the "People Not Named Hale Who Are Targeted"...

Love ya, Mustrum!

In any case, the 'side' that you're on really has no bearing on the people that you are paired alongside (though, anecdotally, I do seem to notice that when I enter the Queues in a premade, there does seem to be a 'tendency' to end up on the Red side... Maybe there 'is' something to it?... Naaaaaah )...

-Big Red
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-17-2011, 04:50 AM
If you PVP some more you will soon discover that it does not matter what side you are on red or blue. I kick butt whatever side im on :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-17-2011, 06:05 AM
There is no inherent advantage to either side. What's happened is that you win more often on the Red side, because when you've played on the Red Side you were matched with "better" players.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-17-2011, 07:32 AM
the colonial fleet practices clean teamwork driven pvp everyday. you are welcome to join us for some innerfleet private matches, we regularly have 4v4 or 5v5, and some interfleet challanges with friendly fleets. we all have multiple toons and like balanced teams, no cruisers online here.

this will help you settle into the flow of taking on thinking enemies, the q's can seometimes be unbearable as without a cohesive unit you WILL get stomped by premades and the occasional "we are all good and on the OPVP channel" teams. pm me in game @CaptainHorizon

see you on the battlefield