I have been playing the game fine for months and suddenly I try to log on tonight and It gets to the cryptic loading screen and loads up about 25 % then crashes to desktop and says the following...
Oops! your cryptic appliaction has crashed. To help us out, please indicate what was going on at the time of the crash, while we gather information.
Cant seem to find a solution to this. I have downloaded internet explorer 9, I have also reinstalled and repatched the game and I have verified the files but it still comes up with the same error messege.
I solve problem with that...but I disable TW services, just to be sure !! BUT it still works..the TW I mean...
The TW run normaly and I can enter the GALAXY !!!
THX for help!
PROCESS IS NEXT (By PegasusMD )
using Teamviewer version: 6.0.10194
Follow these steps to fix the issue:
1) Bring up Teamviewer
2) Go to "Extras" (top-righthand side of the interface)
3) Select "Options"
4) Select "Advanced" (all the way down on the lefthand side)
5) Click the "Show Advanced Options" button
6) Find "QuickConnect Button" option and click on the "Configure" button for it
7) There is a blank to add programs that you wish to disable the QuickConnect button for. In that blank you need to put "Star Trek Online.exe" (without the quotes) and click the "Add" button.
8) Click "Ok" to close configure window.
9) Click "Ok" to close options window.
10) Leave Teamviewer running in the taskbar as usual.