Lt. Commander
# 1 U.S.S. Enterprise F Revealed!
07-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Visit StarTrek.com to read Executive Producer Dan Stahl's final entry in the Design The Next Enterprise Dev Diary series! Also, be sure to check out previous entries via our Building the Next Enterprise page.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-20-2011, 12:18 PM
Console and BOff configuration please.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKeith2011
Console and BOff configuration please.
Wow, don't show to much excitement!!!

I would be more interested in more hi-rez angles.
And a release date.
And does it have moving/animated parts?

Doesn't really look bigger then teh Galaxy from this angle.

Will there be high resolution renders that could be used in a live TV show? That would become so my new desktop wallpaper!
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Wow, great shot, but could we get a few more from other angels?
An when can we get the specs and boff lay outs please?
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-23-2011, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Lee View Post
Wow, great shot, but could we get a few more from other angels?
An when can we get the specs and boff lay outs please?
A Video would be wonderful.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-23-2011, 06:13 PM
CapnLogan agrees. XD

He mentioned a bit ago that he really wanted the cinematics guys at his studio to make a trailer for the Enterprise-F. I'm willing to bet its bound to come around around the point when they'll have the feature episode they plan to reveal the Ent-F in ready to be played.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-20-2011, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord_Victorious
Wow, don't show to much excitement!!!

I would be more interested in more hi-rez angles.
And a release date.
And does it have moving/animated parts?

Doesn't really look bigger then teh Galaxy from this angle.

Will there be high resolution renders that could be used in a live TV show? That would become so my new desktop wallpaper!
Not gonna gush, I'm still not a huge fan of the design. I've said it before and I'll stick with it now; I can definitely see this as an advanced Fed design, but it still doesn't say 'Enterprise' to me.

Of course, I didn't care for the Galaxy and liked the Ambassador even less.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-23-2012, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKeith2011
Not gonna gush, I'm still not a huge fan of the design. I've said it before and I'll stick with it now; I can definitely see this as an advanced Fed design, but it still doesn't say 'Enterprise' to me.

Of course, I didn't care for the Galaxy and liked the Ambassador even less.

Are u kidding me??? what does that leave??? ncc-1701, constitution class? i think the galaxy class shuttles looked better than this junky ship.

why does the new ship have to be called enterprise?? voyager and deep space 9 didnt focus on ships named enterprise. call it something like Tiburon or Cannondale, they seem to fit the design to me.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-23-2012, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-G-Money
Are u kidding me??? what does that leave??? ncc-1701, constitution class? i think the galaxy class shuttles looked better than this junky ship.

why does the new ship have to be called enterprise?? voyager and deep space 9 didnt focus on ships named enterprise. call it something like Tiburon or Cannondale, they seem to fit the design to me.
Because it makes the most sense, people want the Enterprise-F, who cares if DS9 and Voyager didn't focus on the Enterprise, if they kept it the flagship and it's name wasn't Enterprise there would be a big uproar.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-23-2012, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-G-Money

Because it was the result of the 'Design the next Enterprise' competition. Besides, the Odyssey is the new flagship class; it's only natural that it would get an Enterprise.
Closed Thread