Lt. Commander
The mission line to obtain the sword fragment and stop all Gre'thor from breaking lose at Captian level is AWESOME.

The ship battles are intense and hard. The ground battles are amazing and involved. The scenery changes so dramatically. It was like playing Diablo II more than STO. All who were involved with that line deserve huge acclaim. It was a welcome break from all the monotonous grinding and fairly normal missions. It is easily one mission line that should make the Feds jealous because it is so deep and fully realized and NOTHING like anything they get.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-21-2011, 02:29 AM
all the klingon unique eps are awesome, i just hope we see more sooner than later.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-21-2011, 03:39 AM
It's Colonel Klink actually

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_szMrFn4tHE.../klemperer.jpg

There is no second "k" in "Klingon".
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-21-2011, 04:42 AM
Hooogaaan!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-21-2011, 06:03 AM
They are absolutly great, but Devs didn't bother to add add more of them .
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-21-2011, 07:22 AM
I just played this mission line for the first time the other day and I agree, very epic and well done.

I am actually sad that Most Fed players will never get to see it because its such a grind to get a Klingon up to that level to do it.

Be strong brothers, Klingons will be a complete faction before Romulans are released. Once they have enough PVE content at every level to hit max level, more Feds will play.