Lt. Commander
Executive Producer Dan Stahl talks with Trek Radio about the Season 4: Crossfire update and the newly christened Enterprise-F in this July 23 interview.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-25-2011, 03:45 PM
Thanks for posting! Going to listen now
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-25-2011, 03:48 PM
When is the NCC 1701-F coming out?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-25-2011, 04:21 PM
If, like me, you cannot see the interview on the on-demand page here's a direct link:

http://www.trekradio.net/dj-archive/...ek%20Radio.mp3

Thanks again, Risa.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Did Dan say it would be nice to hear the Captain and "her" crew? So the new Captain of the F is female?
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-25-2011, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Did Dan say it would be nice to hear the Captain and "her" crew? So the new Captain of the F is female?
I heard the same.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-25-2011, 04:55 PM
Please not another female Captain. Garret got the C and her crew killed and Janeway should've been killed in episode one of Voyager.
Lt. Commander
# 8 bad journalist
07-29-2011, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Well i blame the interviewer who did not listen to the answer and catch up on that. bad journalism, but sometimes i felt he was not listening to dan just going with the motions letting dan talk talk talk and not challenging him. he did not even vet his questions to understand the depth of them and notice all of them are c-store questions, yet he does not deal with why all the new ships and items have to go through the c-store

female captains have said the federation and improved its defensive abilities as well as territory. if the C didnt step in to defend that kingon base the federation would be in a lossing war. "yesterday's enterprise" if janeway didnt come back with high tech information and tech the fed would be assimlilated
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-29-2011, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Ships are commonly refered to as her/she.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-30-2011, 04:56 AM
I won't mind if the Captian of the Enterprise-F is a woman in fact, i'll welcome it, because it's proof that people need to get over these sexist attitudes... yes, yes, men were dominant back then, but now women are equal with men in terms of everything

Plus, while we saw little of Garrett, she's still a fine Captain. why? because knowing that she and her crew were facing certain death, even to fight for the right cause, she still took the Enterprise-C through and fought the Romulans, leading to the Klingons allying with us (for awhile anyway). That took guts, for sure

While the writing was inconsistent, Janeway still had her moments, and is in my top three Star Trek captains (though i haven't seen much of Sisko or Archer yet, so I can't comment on them). Just look at the Year in Hell episodes, or the thing that was pretending to be Fear, which she completely and coldly owned in the end.

Can't wait to see the Enterprise-F in-game, only with her Captain and crew