Lt. Commander
We have temporarily disabled The Foundry on Holodeck. Thank you for your patience! ~The Star Trek Online Team
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-28-2011, 04:15 AM
No offense, but this is getting old.

I logged in ... figured out that Foundry was down and logged right back out again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-28-2011, 04:26 AM
same.

"temporarily"... great communication. A statement of staggering precision and brevity.

I'm subscribed to something where the main feature that i use has been broken for nearly a month now.

sigh
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-28-2011, 04:35 AM
Err wasn't the Foundry disabled already anyway? I mean I've not seen the foundry being used since S4 came out...
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-28-2011, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
Err wasn't the Foundry disabled already anyway? I mean I've not seen the foundry being used since S4 came out...
Yes and no ... content creation was diabled, but now the missions are down as well.

BUT ... at least the Borg invasion has begun.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-28-2011, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
Yes and no ... content creation was diabled, but now the missions are down as well.

when you find them me know, looks like another bug atm.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-28-2011, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
no one told the borg.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-28-2011, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure_big_mad_boat_man
same.

"temporarily"... great communication. A statement of staggering precision and brevity.

I'm subscribed to something where the main feature that i use has been broken for nearly a month now.

sigh
Same here, although my main feature is Fleet Actions. I hate Season 4 with a passion. Everything is broken, bugged, and/or imbalanced and recent patches, although I've not tried the latest, have only made things worse. I really want to get back to playing, but with everything as it is, and following the feedback and bug forums, I refuse to even log into the game. I really don't know what to do at this point, other than wait, and pray things change.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-28-2011, 06:43 AM
Oh come on comunity you got to understand that this (the foundray) is a complex peice of tec, and when you put something brand new with something less brand new theres going to be problems, it's like putting a windows XP game on Windows 7, it's not going to work at first until you use the compatability program that's built into windows 7, give crptic a break people....jeeze
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-28-2011, 06:56 AM
Maybe they are fixing all those 30 seconds to complete emblem grind missions.

My sympathies to tthe 'real' foundry authors suffering right now. You have made some awesome stuff, and we would hate to lose you. Hang in there, please.