Lt. Commander
# 1 Unplayable
07-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Until a patch comes out to fix the patch , this game isn't rly enjoyable to play atm. Personally, I've been dc'd over 10 times while trying to finish a mission. In addition to others in zone & my friends complaining about various other oddities... it's a bit silly right now

It seems lately when One thing is fixed, a few other things break // A patch is released, a few bugs get together and think about mating.

I wonder how many lil larvae are out there, waiting to mess up your HUD or explode you when you goto full impulse.

Nuke Ker'rat
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Yeah, same here.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-28-2011, 02:12 PM
Aye Gripple, it's been worse in KDF space lately. Half the time my klink toon won't even log in when in a dse zone. It just loads and loads until the server idles it out. Then sometimes mid-mission, the entire zone will freeze and nothing on the interface works except the chat.

However, my fed toon logs in and works perfectly. Probably some issues with those silly nebulae we have to grind up in.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Cryptic schuld first put new patch on tribble and see if it makes new bugs. If it makes repair and put on tribble repaired patch... and when there are no bugs put not bugged patch to holodeck.
If you dont know what your "thing" will make TEST IT!
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-29-2011, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InertiaCreeps
Until a patch comes out to fix the patch , this game isn't rly enjoyable to play atm. Personally, I've been dc'd over 10 times while trying to finish a mission. In addition to others in zone & my friends complaining about various other oddities... it's a bit silly right now

It seems lately when One thing is fixed, a few other things break // A patch is released, a few bugs get together and think about mating.

I wonder how many lil larvae are out there, waiting to mess up your HUD or explode you when you goto full impulse.

Nuke Ker'rat
The HUD is bugged, dude. So I guess we're left waiting for that explosion.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-30-2011, 10:52 AM
My mates and I have been getting the spontaneous 'untarget' bug in space battles ad nauseum.

That alone is keeping us out of the game and really should have been caught in Q&A. It's an obvious point of failure with even minimal interaction.

Sorry Cryptic, I know you guys try hard but your business situation is clearly negatively impacting the quality of your delivery lately. I have hopes it's a short lived problem.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-30-2011, 12:19 PM
Catching bugs on tribble only works if people use it. Main feature patch has people testing it, but lots of bugs can be missed from regular generic patches. Who actually tests that changes to x power causes the map server to have problems?
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-30-2011, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Catching bugs on tribble only works if people use it.
I wish that were true. But even when people use Tribble, a lot of the bugs that are "caught" go live.

DStahl posted that when something is moved to Tribble it's really just there to be stress tested. Which means as a test environment, it's pointless.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
I wish that were true. But even when people use Tribble, a lot of the bugs that are "caught" go live.

DStahl posted that when something is moved to Tribble it's really just there to be stress tested. Which means as a test environment, it's pointless.
Yeah, I couldn't do anything but shake my head and chuckle a bit when I read that. Yet, some how or another people still blindly stick up for bad decisions as if it's the players fault for not taking care of business.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-30-2011, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post

o.0 I am not doubting you but can you find this post, if this is the case, then this indicates a serious issue within the company, one that should be changed.