Lt. Commander
# 1 None Combat shuttle PvP event
07-31-2011, 11:05 PM
How about that we ahve once a week none combat shuttle event?
Like race from star trek voyager the race episode.
it would be fun to have obsticle course and to ahve fun with shuttles on tham.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-01-2011, 12:00 AM
There are no maps for this, and it'd just be a matter of having the best engine and duterium and evasives.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-01-2011, 01:55 AM
o not realy
i was thinking more as chalenge.race would be filled with anomalies and things like that taht would be force you to show skills and best selection in bridge officers talents to avoid them.
not a pure race.
and how hard is to make race map?
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-01-2011, 02:01 AM
lol, I kinda like it. You could probably make a map simply enough in foundry!

It would be nice if we could use those things they use on the mission to send you back in time, where you have to pass through a series of rings to make sure you are on course and not cheating. A few environmental hazards, obstacles, and yea, I'd be down with that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-01-2011, 05:02 AM
i was thinking mostly to devs made something like this to have weekly race event
and best players to compete in monthly prize race
to have fun.
i got this idea sadly from WoW because there is an race course in desert and figure out why not.
STO have better potential then WoW
and after watching The race episide why not?
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-01-2011, 05:42 AM
The day that cryptic makes it so i can jump from my ship directly into my shuttle with the press of 1 button,
so that the ship launches the shuttle that you can pilot and beam between shuttle and ship.

Without completely screwing up my bridge officer layout and skill ui bars also, is the day i may consider participation in any kind of shuttle event.

Even having to run a mile from the beam in point at Qo'noS to get to the exchange is a chore for me.
Can't we get wheelchairs to make us move faster on ground? I'd would even buy one from the cstore.