Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for an active RP Fleet
08-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Hello all,

I'm an avid gamer, and I have been playing RP characters in various MMO's over the past 8 years. I've come to STO because of my enjoyment of Star Trek (I'm not an uber fan, but I love Kirk and Co. I grew up with the Motion Pictures ST: Motion Picture thru ST: The Undiscovered Country)

I've been a huge fan of ST II so I'm very partial to my Wrath of Khan attire.

Are there any RP groups out there for me? I know more about the old stuff than the new stuff..so is there a old timers fleet out there? lol

Thanks so much for your time all.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-01-2011, 09:59 PM
TOS Veterans may be up your alley. There is a recruitment thread over here for the fleet. There is a website and vent is used. "Old gummers in space" could be a term used as I'm old enough to have watch TOS when it 1st came out. (was a kid, but still I watched it).

ST II is 1 of my favorites, also. And I wear the uniforms on my toons in game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Are you a member of the TOS veterans?
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Yep (10 char)
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-01-2011, 10:07 PM
and 5 of us are Canadian lol we are a mature fleet as well +30 with exceptions

We are just geting in the RP part of it but we have been working on a backstory for a few months now. Captains fron 2268 to the WOK Days and then the TNG Veterans take care of the 24th Century for our alts. It is a lot of fun. If you get a chance read Abe Woods Bio on the tosfleet.com website. He is from the WOK time period.

James Bailey
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Bailey
and 5 of us are Canadian lol we are a mature fleet as well +30 with exceptions

We are just geting in the RP part of it but we have been working on a backstory for a few months now. Captains fron 2268 to the WOK Days and then the TNG Veterans take care of the 24th Century for our alts. It is a lot of fun. If you get a chance read Abe Woods Bio on the tosfleet.com website. He is from the WOK time period.

James Bailey
Great timeing, James. lol