Lt. Commander
it seems to me that every person i click on in the city is a tactical officer. Do you think there is imbalance in this region of the KDF? me personally i think it comes with the faction. The idea of playing a strong belligerent war like race probably isnt going to attract many scientists : / Do you think this is hurting the KDF?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Im an engineer.....And most of the ships are more tactically oriented so that may be why
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-03-2011, 02:42 PM
My first LG was a Scientist, my second a Tac, and the one I'm working on now is a Lt.Com. Engineer.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-03-2011, 02:43 PM
I'm thinking of making a Klink science officer here soon.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Not all...I've got a Lt Gen Tac, Eng and Sci...plus another Sci that's still Capt.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Edit: My Nausicaan is a Tactical Officer and is my main for the KDF side. I just made a Female Orion Engineer and I am almost tmpted to make her my main instead of my Tactical Officer. I really do enjoy playing a damage type class and fighting with a Bat'leth is fun to me. I do play an Engineer on the Federation side and she is my main, so maybe the reason I am thinking about having my new KDF Engineer as my main is because I am use to playing it. That and I like the way I made my Female Orions uniform, I did not choose the skimpy outfit but I will have that as an alt uniform. :p

EDIT: Plus I rarely play a damage type of character in my other mmo's so playing Tactical was a nice change. Usually I play the class where I just hang back and deal with crowd control, back up heal, de-buffs etc..

I have actually been running into a good mix Tactical, Engineers and Science Officers when I am on Qo'noS. I have seen a lot of Klingons as Tactical Officers and Female Orions as either Science or Engineer. Those two races seem to be the most popular also, epsecially the Female Orions, lol. :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-03-2011, 03:05 PM
My LG1 is an ENG and the main I am playing now is a Sci Officer who is up to CM1 so far. My poor Gorn who is the Tactical is still waiting to enter the fray but so far is unable to find a way into the Warriors hall
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-03-2011, 03:10 PM
There's plenty of SciBoPs around, and I started one myself a few weeks ago. Most carrier captains are sci as well, and I see plenty of engs in battle cruisers. My main klink is a tac/raptor, though.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-04-2011, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirlettia
My LG1 is an ENG and the main I am playing now is a Sci Officer who is up to CM1 so far. My poor Gorn who is the Tactical is still waiting to enter the fray but so far is unable to find a way into the Warriors hall
Thats interesting, I thought the bug was that people were getting stuck in the warriors hall (it certainly was when I got bitten by it on Tribble), haven't heard of people not being able to get into it though.

Then again, maybe thats how Cryptic fixed the bug - don't let players in there in the first place, then they can't get stuck!
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-03-2011, 04:26 PM
My only KDF Lt Gen is a SCI