Lt. Commander
# 1 Federation targs
08-03-2011, 02:19 PM
It was lucky for me to get the targ pup, but now i cant use it. I think that feds should be able to use the targ pup and Klingons should be able to claim tribble riv, But only Aliens, Orion ect can use it. Its not fair to remove targ pups for those people who got it from a lucky Q drop -_-
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-04-2011, 09:33 AM
I think if the feds are going to get pets it should be cats....They can come up with some reason that we can buy genetic clones of Datas cat spot. Or to balance it out you can unleash a small group of them and have them attack things in a pack...
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-09-2011, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenMirror
It was lucky for me to get the targ pup, but now i cant use it. I think that feds should be able to use the targ pup and Klingons should be able to claim tribble riv, But only Aliens, Orion ect can use it. Its not fair to remove targ pups for those people who got it from a lucky Q drop -_-
Me to, I have raised this (and four other seperate issues) as a ticket, GM help request and posted in a thread similar to this as is now suggested but still no joy or response after a week or so. A few people say that there was a exploit or something in place that allowed people to get the Targ pup on fed side and Sehlat Cub on Klingon side during Q's 1 year celebration visit. All i know is that my one Fed char has a Targ that I used all the time and my Klingon had Sehlat that he kept hidden lol

I just want my targ back lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-09-2011, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starmutt View Post
A few people say that there was a exploit or something in place that allowed people to get the Targ pup on fed side and Sehlat Cub on Klingon side during Q's 1 year celebration visit.
If Q gives people a quest to dance in the fountain and receive a random item and that reward table contains targ pets it can't be called an exploit, if anything it might have been a loot table bug - but why would Q not be able to reward that item.. its Q!

Wrote a bug report.. #1,176,524.. i want my fed targ back!
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-11-2011, 10:22 AM
Klingons can use shalets, they can claim them from the C-Store, but i cant use my targ, i hate cats, i eitehr want a puppy or a targ! Only a few people were lucky enough to get the targ, why remove it, if crypic is gonna remove teh targ from feds, i want a consol that allows me to get any Mk XII very rare item i want for my targ! rawr
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Well I have 1 fed that has a targ, and can use it. All of my KDF toons can claim and use the cub.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Yes they are !

oh wait...
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-13-2011, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa27 View Post
Well I have 1 fed that has a targ, and can use it. All of my KDF toons can claim and use the cub.
You can still use ur fed targ? I cant