Lt. Commander
I completed the scout force daily mission today and the game stated I got first place, however there was no reward. Is this now normal?

Also I have been workig on my accolades and there is one about killing federation officers and ships. which mission allows you to do this? I can't seem to be able to figure that one out.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-04-2011, 11:16 PM
There are a few missions in which you are facing Federation officers who have been taken over by enemy mind control (e.g. Undine control). Also, during the time-travel mission in the Devidian Feature Episode series you will be fighting against Federation officers.

BTW: does anybody here know if kills of Mirror Universe Terran Federation enemies count towards these accolades, or are they accounted for separately?
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Mirror Universe do not count, they have their own accolade. Can you remind me which missions those were other than the dividian one?
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-05-2011, 12:14 AM
The mission "War Games" is, as far as I know, the only one to give ground Fed kills.

I might be wrong, but I think it is "Crack in the Mirror" where you can get space Fed kills. There are three ships near the end that count as Fed (don't know why) so you have to kill two of them, warp out, and warp back in again many times before you complete the accolade.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-05-2011, 07:48 AM
War Games - Thanks

Do happen to know what front this is for - Klingon?
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-05-2011, 08:04 AM
I seem to recall reading a thread somewhere saying that some (all?) the fleet actions are bugged as of season 4 and may sometimes not give a reward on completion.

Regarding the accolade for killing federation personnel / ships, you could always do some FvF PvP matches - either space or ground depending on which accolade you are after.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-05-2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkelton View Post
War Games - Thanks

Do happen to know what front this is for - Klingon?
It's the Cardassian Front.

And there is a seperate accolade for PvP kills. You won't get PvE Fed kills in PvP matches, but you will work toward another accolade.

Can I recommend you look at the Accolade thread stickied at the top of this forum - it has a link to another site which has all the info you would ever need about gathering accolades.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-05-2011, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkelton View Post
Mirror Universe do not count, they have their own accolade. Can you remind me which missions those were other than the dividian one?
I believe taking out Feds in PvP also counts btw.