If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Well, the KEY that I've learned for being a good engineer is being able to stay alive. I was helped with a fleetmate. Albiet everyone's build is different. Aside from the link of info what BOFF skills are you using? EPS 1 & 2, EPE 1, Engi teams 1 & 2 are a must for any engie capt.
Since Cruisers aren't really designed for high DPS, I can only offer these general tips.
1) Emergency Power to Weapons is your friend.
2) Keep many Weapons Batteries on hand.
3) Put all your skill points into one type of beam weapon (unless you have points to spare)
4) Beam Overload II
5) Fire at Will I
6) If you've got a beam boat (which it looks like you do) use your tactical console slots for Phaser Relays(if you use all phasers) or Directed Energy Distribution Manifolds if you use a mix.