Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
And I kept thinking, we really need the option to put a little extra color in our characters' hair.

The pics of Zeronius with her purple streaks have sold me on the appeal of it. Not that it wouldn't also be cool to have white temples, highlights, or salt 'n pepper.

But any further hair revamps need to include a Zeronius'style color-streak hairdo. TOO awesome looking.

http://twitter.com/#!/Cryptic_Gozer/...724224/photo/1

In fact, I'd say the absence of such awesome hair in the 25th century is clearly a bug. :-)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
08-15-2011, 05:19 PM
I was at the convention the entire time...where was Cryptic???

All I saw was a large(ish) area fir the new FP Star Trek game. Crytpic, for all I know hasn't been at Vegas for a few years.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
08-15-2011, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
I was at the convention the entire time...where was Cryptic???

All I saw was a large(ish) area fir the new FP Star Trek game. Crytpic, for all I know hasn't been at Vegas for a few years.
They sent three employees who went on their own time and ran a contest for 500 Cryptic Points if you could spot them and photograph them. No official presence but the employees did arrange to give Brent Spiner a copy of STO at a Q&A and someone told him about the Enterprise-F and Data commanding the E.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
08-15-2011, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
They sent three employees who went on their own time and ran a contest for 500 Cryptic Points if you could spot them and photograph them. No official presence but the employees did arrange to give Brent Spiner a copy of STO at a Q&A and someone told him about the Enterprise-F and Data commanding the E.
Damnit I saw em then...didn't know anything about the pics or anything..


....oh my, this is bad then...the person who gave Spiner the copy told everyone STO was going F2P in a couple months....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
08-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Damnit I saw em then...didn't know anything about the pics or anything..


....oh my, this is bad then...the person who gave Spiner the copy told everyone STO was going F2P in a couple months....
For the record, that guy wasn't a dev. Just a guy who went drinking and dancing with the devs. And there seem to be a lot of those people who came back with F2P rumors. I'm guessing a wild time was had by all for that to leak.

But there are other threads about that, last I checked. This is a thread about how we need awesome hair like Zero's.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
08-15-2011, 05:46 PM
Shouldn't this thread be in Ten Forward?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
08-16-2011, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Damnit I saw em then...didn't know anything about the pics or anything..


....oh my, this is bad then...the person who gave Spiner the copy told everyone STO was going F2P in a couple months....
lol, people act like sto going F2P is an uncertainty.

Let me tell you something. STO will be going F2P. Its just a question of when.

The sooner the better imho. It can only benefit the game now.

I'd estimate it happening November / December at the earliest and the 2nd year anniversary at the latest. Most likely the latter date of the 2nd year anniversary to give them time to add more cstore content and game bug fixes / polish, but hey who knows.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
08-16-2011, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipermist
lol, people act like sto going F2P is an uncertainty.

Let me tell you something. STO will be going F2P. Its just a question of when.

The sooner the better imho. It can only benefit the game now.

I'd estimate it happening November / December at the earliest and the 2nd year anniversary at the latest. Most likely the latter date of the 2nd year anniversary to give them time to add more cstore content and game bug fixes / polish, but hey who knows.
The question is more when it will be announced. I think we know from Champions Online how long it will take from announcement to release.

And I don't fear F2P. If it's remotely done like in CO, it can't be bad. (Though it doesn't mean we'll see any PvP enhancements just because the game suddenly makes more money.)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:23 PM.