Lt. Commander
# 1 Costume Use
08-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Hi, I've just started to dig my teeth into creating a mission in the Foundry. I spent a little while creating a custom 'costume' in the costume area to use for an Admiral as well as a couple ship skins. I can't seem to find a way to USE these costumes however. Am i correct in assuming this is not possible yet or am I just compeltely overlooking something?

EDIT thought I'd clarify, i mean costumes for NPC ships and characters not for use by the 'player'
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-21-2011, 04:21 PM
There are a couple different ways you can use your custom skins. First, on the map window, look at the "npc contacts" tab on the right. Your custom skins should be in that list, it's sorted alphabetically. From there you just drag and drop. Now if you want friendly or enemy mobs to show up as your custom guys, first go to the npc groups tab on the right and drag and drop a group, say Klingons for example. Then zoom in on that group on the map, you'll see a bunch of red dots surrounding a larger grey one. Select on of this dots and look toward the lower part of the screen, you should see a button that says select costume, from there you just scroll down the list or search until you find your custom one.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-21-2011, 09:03 PM
oh, excellent. thank you very much. i figured either it was not implemented yet or just staring me in the face.