Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander

Will the KOB. MARU test be part of the Starfleet academy tutorial from the beginning or will it be added on later ??

Also, will their be different types of enemies to be encountered in the test or will it just be the KDF of the 23rd /24th designs
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-24-2011, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHAOMEGA1500

Will the KOB. MARU test be part of the Starfleet academy tutorial from the beginning or will it be added on later ??

Also, will their be different types of enemies to be encountered in the test or will it just be the KDF of the 23rd /24th designs
Silly question, but how does one play this tutorial? Is there a specific person at STA you have to see?
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-24-2011, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHAOMEGA1500

We do not know when, but Dan did say that the Kobayashi Maru will be part of the SF Academy. I do not believe it will be part of the new Tutorial, though. I believe it will be its own Mission type that you can go and play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Moff_Joseph
Silly question, but how does one play this tutorial? Is there a specific person at STA you have to see?
It is not in the game yet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-26-2011, 04:54 PM
I imagine if it were part of Starfleet Academy, it would be the last thing you did.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-27-2011, 04:54 PM
Sometime after October, I'd wager.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Sometime after October, I'd wager.
but soon. (tm)
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-29-2011, 09:14 PM
I find the Kobayashi Maru to be an idiotic test. It teaches Starfleet Officers to accept defeat when facing impossible odds. Starfleet Officers should strive for the impossible. Kirk was right when he changed the parameters of the program.