Lt. Commander
# 1 Back. . . Mostly sorta. . .
09-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Not that anyone will really care. . .

It maybe a bit before you actually see me in game or before I'm posting on a more regular basis. . . not that I did a lot of posting. . . though I did pick it up some before I went on hiatus, of course I was an officer in the fleet. . .

At any rate, I'm coming to you from a spiffy (Yes I said spiffy. . . it's more fun than just saying good) new laptop sitting in a McDonald's. . . and I do mean new, like just an hour or so ago I bought it. It's not an incredibly spectacular machine, but I may actually be able to run STO on it when I get my own Internet service. . . it's hard to find out in the woods of a small town where I've re-settled over the past few months.

I've got a good job for the current economy. I'll just say if you've bought a new Chrysler or Jeep in the past month or two I've probably had my hand on your seat. . . the one in the vehicle that is. They keep me busy and currently I work seven days a week except today (Sunday) and tomorrow (Labor Day). And yeah it is a Union job.

So anyhow I just thought I'd say hello again and welcome to anyone who's come around since I've been gone.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaza View Post
Not that anyone will really care. . .
-sees cute avatar-
Welcome back!

Blast, I just can't keep track of gender around here anymore. I'm gonna run off and become a monk.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Welcome back, might see you around the galaxy - in an STO sense.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Maybe it is a trend. I blew back in about three weeks ago. See you around.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Good to see ya around again Teacher. Hopefully it won't be long before I'm more full-time here.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-05-2011, 01:05 AM
welcome back.