Lt. Commander
# 1 Rearranging the tray? How?
09-10-2011, 09:03 AM
How do you rearrange the icons in the tray when in space mode?

At the moment I have (from default) the forward weapons on 1 (torp) and 3 (beam) with aft on Ctrl+1 (beam) and ctrl+3 (torp) meaning i cannot flank a target and use both beams at the same time from the keyboard.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-10-2011, 09:08 AM
Bring up the Powers screen (default "p") to make sure the tray isn't locked. (Checkbox on the bottom.)

Right-drag icons to the desired location. Drag off the tray to discard. Drag desired powers from the powers screen if they aren't on the tray already.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Awesome! Thanks!

Any idea what a "Commodity Reward" is? I've got 2 of them in my tray.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-10-2011, 10:47 AM
You get commodity rewards for doing "Aid the planet" missions in exploration clusters (like Delta Volanis cluster). If you right-click them and "use" or maybe "equip" it'll turn into an random item you can use/sell.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Ok thanks. So they are worth keeping then.

What do I do with food items. I picked up a few Betazoid Uttaberry and a Klingon Blood Pie, but have no idea what to do with them.

Had to discard them to make space in my inventory (before I discovered the Bank) and was just wondering if they are of any use? (for future reference)
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davepusey View Post
... What do I do with food items. I picked up a few Betazoid Uttaberry and a Klingon Blood Pie, but have no idea what to do with them.
The primary purpose of 'food' items is for 'Tribble' breeding... You might want to look at the sticky 'Tribble Breeding' thread, (and some of the outrageous prices posted on the Exchange) so that you're familiar with the items with a real market value...