Lt. Commander
Mission Title: Betrayal of the Empire (Part 1)
Project ID: ST-HKCA3C2PH
Allegiance: Klingon

Description: You hear from your old friend Worf. He needs to speak with you immediately.

There may be a link to a high ranking councilman in the High Council and Romulans. Worf needs your help in uncovering the truth of a possible threat to the Empire itself.

Will you help your old friend? Will you defend the Empire from an enemy within?

Authors Note: This mission is part one of two. About 35 minutes with a lot of dialog and ground combat. With option to skip dialog built in it is about 17 minutes.

Please play it and let me know what you think. I am currently working on Part 2 of this two part series.
Lt. Commander
# 2 STO Critique responses
09-25-2011, 10:27 PM
Thanks to the folks that critiqued it so far on STO.

I corrected the "Too be continued..." to read "To be continued..."

Also corrected "Hunt you down like targh" to read "Hunt you donw like a targh." No one hit me on this one but I saw it when reading my script as I worked on part two.

For the comment regarding to many locations causing long load times. I appologize for the load times howver the number of locations were needed to tell the story properly. I do appreciate your point.

Again thanks to all who have played the mission and critiqued it so far. I appreciate all the input and comments.
Brian
Lt. Commander
Mission Title: Betrayal of the Empire (Part 2)
Project ID: ST-HFBGX74XV
Allegiance: Klingon

Description: In part one you heard from your old friend Worf who asked you to help uncover a possible threat to the Empire that may involve a high ranking member of the High Council. Now that mission continues. Will you help uncover the threat to the Empire?

Authors Note: This mission is part two of two. You should play part one first to enjoy the story more. The mission is about 27 minutes with dialog, ground and some space combat. With an option to skip dialog built in it is about 16 minutes.

Please play it and let me know what you think.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-08-2011, 07:24 AM
Made some minor corrections to the dialog I missed on my last run through. Should be good to go now. Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Brian
Lt. Commander
# 5 Updated Mission Part 2
10-14-2011, 11:51 PM
I just finsihed correcting the first Map Text for Part 2 to try and make it easier to find where to start. The start location is in the grant mission dialog but I wanted to add it to the first Map Text so it would show up as a mission task as well.

Thanks for playing, rating and providing feedback.
Brian
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Going to play your saga right now. But I tell, you.. your mission will have a extra point just because they are KDF