Lt. Commander
I do like the new way the episode missions are organized, it really helps me get all the story of STO. My only gripe is the featured episodes being tied with it. Granted the Devidian series you get pretty early, but I am at Commander 9 and still can not do the Breen set. New episodes to continue the main story line I am fine with leaving on the current system, but can we get the Featured Episodes back to where I can do them at any rank?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Kell View Post
I do like the new way the episode missions are organized, it really helps me get all the story of STO. My only gripe is the featured episodes being tied with it. Granted the Devidian series you get pretty early, but I am at Commander 9 and still can not do the Breen set. New episodes to continue the main story line I am fine with leaving on the current system, but can we get the Featured Episodes back to where I can do them at any rank?
I think the Breen missions come after the Borg missions now. Probably to prevent people from getting the set at any rank.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-03-2011, 12:35 PM
But wasn't the whole point of adding the Breen set to make an equipment set available for the lower levels?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-03-2011, 01:02 PM
And with most of the series equipment not scaling with us anymore then it shouldn't matter when we do them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Wait. The Reman shield is now a leveled reward?
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presticus View Post
Wait. The Reman shield is now a leveled reward?
I thought it always was?
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Kell View Post
And with most of the series equipment not scaling with us anymore then it shouldn't matter when we do them.
The AP rifle from the Devidian series still scales. And the rewards for the now sequenced storyline missions never did in the first place.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-03-2011, 01:15 PM
I wouldn't mind at all if the FE's were episodic like the new story mission setup is, but I don't see why they're tied into the natural progression. Seems like an odd choice to me.