Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111002a.5

General:
  • Dilithium conversion will now actually convert dilithium, instead of crashing the client.
  • Reduced casualty and fatality chances from Military item assignments.
  • Duty Officer assignment mission results will no longer share the exact same outcome when you turn them in at the same time.
  • Traveling to another players interior will no longer cause duty officer assignments to shuffle erratically.
  • Achieving level 8 should appropriately unlock duty officers.
Known Issues:
  • Players will not be able to train Bridge Officers in new powers at this time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-06-2011, 08:00 PM
And of course nothing about the grossly inflated C-store prices.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
10-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Any plans to reduce the Dilithium prices of items?

It is the equivalent of like, 300+ emblems for a Quantum torpedo
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
[*]Players will not be able to train Bridge Officers in new powers at this time.[/list]
pay someone overtime this weekend to fix this if you have too! this has to be fixed immediately!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Absolutely not happy that only 8000 dilithium can be refined per day. That's a limitation that should be set to nonpaying players, not those of us paying for the full game. This absolutely needs to be revisited. IMHO, paying players should be allowed 10 times that per day. At a minimum.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
10-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by droz View Post
Absolutely not happy that only 8000 dilithium can be refined per day. That's a limitation that should be set to nonpaying players, not those of us paying for the full game. This absolutely needs to be revisited. IMHO, paying players should be allowed 10 times that per day. At a minimum.
you do realize we are testing as "silver accounts" at the moment, meaning the non-paying accounts, when they switch over to gold account testing as well, it's possible they will change that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
10-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
you do realize we are testing as "silver accounts" at the moment, meaning the non-paying accounts, when they switch over to gold account testing as well, it's possible they will change that.
You do realize we are all actually testing as gold members now, right? The changewas announced right before the F2P test launch.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
10-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
You do realize we are all actually testing as gold members now, right? The changewas announced right before the F2P test launch.
aye, for proof check your bridge officers. I thought we were testing silvers as well until I realized I was earning additional BOFFs when I leveled. These are gold accounts we are testing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
10-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
you do realize we are testing as "silver accounts" at the moment, meaning the non-paying accounts, when they switch over to gold account testing as well, it's possible they will change that.
I'd like to believe that, but I doubt it.

It would be most welcome if Golds didn't change. I still wouldn't wish this "grind or else" on SIlvers... it looks pretty rough.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
10-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
I'd like to believe that, but I doubt it.

It would be most welcome if Golds didn't change. I still wouldn't wish this "grind or else" on SIlvers... it looks pretty rough.
Doesn't matter if you believe it or not, the original statement was incorrect. We are testing as Golds.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:13 PM.