Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111002a.5

General:
  • Dilithium conversion will now actually convert dilithium, instead of crashing the client.
  • Reduced casualty and fatality chances from Military item assignments.
  • Duty Officer assignment mission results will no longer share the exact same outcome when you turn them in at the same time.
  • Traveling to another players interior will no longer cause duty officer assignments to shuffle erratically.
  • Achieving level 8 should appropriately unlock duty officers.
Known Issues:
  • Players will not be able to train Bridge Officers in new powers at this time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-06-2011, 08:00 PM
And of course nothing about the grossly inflated C-store prices.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Any plans to reduce the Dilithium prices of items?

It is the equivalent of like, 300+ emblems for a Quantum torpedo
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
[*]Players will not be able to train Bridge Officers in new powers at this time.[/list]
pay someone overtime this weekend to fix this if you have too! this has to be fixed immediately!
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Absolutely not happy that only 8000 dilithium can be refined per day. That's a limitation that should be set to nonpaying players, not those of us paying for the full game. This absolutely needs to be revisited. IMHO, paying players should be allowed 10 times that per day. At a minimum.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by droz View Post
Absolutely not happy that only 8000 dilithium can be refined per day. That's a limitation that should be set to nonpaying players, not those of us paying for the full game. This absolutely needs to be revisited. IMHO, paying players should be allowed 10 times that per day. At a minimum.
you do realize we are testing as "silver accounts" at the moment, meaning the non-paying accounts, when they switch over to gold account testing as well, it's possible they will change that.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
you do realize we are testing as "silver accounts" at the moment, meaning the non-paying accounts, when they switch over to gold account testing as well, it's possible they will change that.
You do realize we are all actually testing as gold members now, right? The changewas announced right before the F2P test launch.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
You do realize we are all actually testing as gold members now, right? The changewas announced right before the F2P test launch.
aye, for proof check your bridge officers. I thought we were testing silvers as well until I realized I was earning additional BOFFs when I leveled. These are gold accounts we are testing.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
I'd like to believe that, but I doubt it.

It would be most welcome if Golds didn't change. I still wouldn't wish this "grind or else" on SIlvers... it looks pretty rough.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
I'd like to believe that, but I doubt it.

It would be most welcome if Golds didn't change. I still wouldn't wish this "grind or else" on SIlvers... it looks pretty rough.
Doesn't matter if you believe it or not, the original statement was incorrect. We are testing as Golds.