Lt. Commander
# 1 Romulan torpedos mutineering
10-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Just played the mission Minefield where I realized, that all Romulan heavy torpedos either hit another Romulan ship or even returned to sender...
Not sure if this is an issue with the mission or a general problem with Romulan targeting systems.
Will keep an eye on it.

Bug Report: 19,189

Edit: was also happening on other maps, so not mission specific.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Friendly Fire isnt so Friendly now is it lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-10-2011, 11:44 PM
I just finished the mission Divide at Impera and it seemed like at least one out of every three or four Romulan HY Plasma were labeled return to sender. And if I hit evasive maneuvers about 1/2 the HY's following me would change target to the nearest ship, which being PvE would be a Romulan one.

The best part was when I was fighting 3 BoPs at the end and all three fired HYs at roughly the same time. I ejected warp plasma and the first two plowed into it and fizzeled out. But the third turned around right before it would have hit the plasma, as if it was saying "screw this," and then returned the ship that had fired it, killing it. XD
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-10-2011, 11:49 PM
I have seen the same thing happen aswell looks very funny
Lt. Commander
# 5 Me too
10-11-2011, 12:08 AM
LOL, I just posted this same thing and found this thread. But yea I have been noticing that.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-11-2011, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Man
Friendly Fire isnt so Friendly now is it lol
there is no such thing as friendly fire; it's all unfriendly

but yeah, i actually noticed this bug only once....only one romulan heavy plasma went after another romulan ship; all others hit me
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-11-2011, 06:10 AM
I've seen it, first time I noticed it was a shot at almost point blank, I tabbed frantically but all my turrets were on cooldown, then it jsut sailed over my head and blew up one of the bird of prey's buddies.

Have noticed it consistently since, I think it even happened on the Klingon side in the Azure Nebula quests, but I'm not 100% on that.