Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon clothing suggestion
10-15-2011, 12:38 AM
Smaller boots for the ladies. Seriously, my poor Orion women has 3 pairs of bulky boots and 2 pairs of sandles to pick from, nothing works....
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-15-2011, 03:34 PM
Some nice high heel boots or pumps would be nice for the orion ladies.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Female Klingon Cloths set
10-17-2011, 12:03 AM
We need a Female Klingon Cloth pack bad, more option for Orions Females, Some race only packs would be nice for like Gorn would be cool
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-17-2011, 03:36 AM
We just need to unliock more now fed-exclusives.

Mirrior universe, seven of nine costume, Merc-set ect. (not actuall real FEDERATION uniforms like... TOS, TNG, DS9 or even the usual TOS uniform.... just... basicly.... everything else)

They have all we need,.... and if you are at captains table you'll actually see some KDF-NPC wearing parts of those and looking great (especially the TOS-mirror boots on orions or the grenedes from the merc set on Gorn caught my attention).
So no point in STILL locking those for us.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-17-2011, 05:00 AM
I a bit ****ed off though that they locked out the Klingon boot options for the bikini & loincloth on the Orion females.
Used to be available on tribble, but now they can only wear sandals. =/

http://startrek.alexraptor.com/images/orionoutfit1.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-17-2011, 08:27 AM
Some more collar options would be nice as well, orion, klingon etc.

And can we please have the bikini bottom without loincloth back? just add the belt to it so it doesn't looks like a string tanga.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-18-2011, 05:31 PM
I know I am going to get flak, but I would support having the Bajoran uniform added to the KDF in additon the the Merc uniform, Seven of Nine, and the Generic Police uniform that has appeared in numerous episodes.

The reason I suggest the Bajoran uniform is that it is more generic than some people think. The World War II uniforms of the allied powers were more similar than people realize. I have seen some folk try to tell me the Soviet WWII Uniform (without their hats) was worn by the US during that period. While there are striking similarities, they were different, but I digress.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Honestly, the lack of costume options is oen of the reasons I do not really play my KDF toons. I realyl hate looking at them. The costumes just stink.