Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Can anyone tell me how to get a picture for my signature? Just wondering how its done.
Well maybe its something I am not allowed to do lol. Just thought of that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-18-2011, 12:44 AM
my account - the one on the forums, not the front page)
edit signature.
edit image box (yellow one).
type in a link to a website like photobucket where it is stored.

it has to be no bigger than 150 (h) x500 (w) pixels and 50kb in size.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3 Thank You
10-18-2011, 01:30 AM
Thank You, I was wondering how everyone had this aeosome pic for thier signature.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-18-2011, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
it has to be no bigger than 150 (h) x500 (w) pixels and 50kb in size.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Prescott
Thank You, I was wondering how everyone had this aeosome pic for thier signature.
*cough*

/10char
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-18-2011, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick0
*cough*

/10char
What this charming... Snickers forehead... Is trying to say is that your signature picture is 400x190
A wee bit much on the height that is.


I want candy. Klingons always makes me crave candy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
10-18-2011, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
What this charming... Snickers forehead... Is trying to say is that your signature picture is 400x190
A wee bit much on the height that is.


I want candy. Klingons always makes me crave candy.
Thank you for clarifying my post.

*Throws sharp, jagged pieces of candy at you*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:28 PM.