Lt. Commander
I'm a Vice Admiral and I can get into Gamma Orionis .... WHY NOT! This need to change, you are suppose to be able to get into there when your a VA.....
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-21-2011, 09:27 PM
You can't get in most likely because you haven't done the mission from quinn about reporting to battle group omega and because of the forced mission progression you have to do all the missions before it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-22-2011, 07:52 AM
Yep, and that MUST change. It's bad enough that separate storylines require you to finish an unrelated storyline first, but you lose access to the top tier crafting materials because you can't get to GO. I read in another thread (that I can't find now) that a Dev was going to change it so that you regain access at lvl 41, but three patches later, it's still not accessible.

Crimony, I have to abuse my diplomatic status and steal crafting material from the Klingon sector if I want to get top tier crafting material!
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyouki
Yep, and that MUST change. It's bad enough that separate storylines require you to finish an unrelated storyline first, !
I agree. I despise the whole Devidian story arc and generally skip it. With this idiocy, any new character, and probably any existing ones, will be forced to do content that's both irrelevant at VA, but something I dislike to begin with.

That forced story arc garbage is going to cause problems.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-24-2011, 08:07 PM
The worst part of the locked progression is that you always get loot that is useless by at least 2 marks with the exception of the old featured series- which btw I thought were created for all ( or almost all) ranks to enjoy... or skip.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-24-2011, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy277
The worst part of the locked progression is that you always get loot that is useless by at least 2 marks with the exception of the old featured series- which btw I thought were created for all ( or almost all) ranks to enjoy... or skip.
Is that because of forced progression or is that because of the accelerated XP on tribble?
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Did you copy over then you did not everything with that one

you did not complete welcome to Space Dock mission on tribble? hmm

we ar in a different test mode now

this new server
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-31-2011, 04:55 AM
Yeah...I noticed this (via someone on TenForward) With the new forced story progression, you HAVE to do all the missions in their order...which really does take the fun out of it.