Lt. Commander
Official Exeter Class Feedback Thread

Give us your feedback, comments, or concerns about this ship and it's console!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-25-2011, 05:48 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-25-2011, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
No.

I'm not buying any more real C-Store points that I don't need in order to get fake C-Store points on Tribble to test stuff for you guys. Allow me to buy fake points without purchasing real points and I'll go hog wild and test them all.

Until then I'll just test other more important stuff.
No offense to you Salami. These all look like really nice work.

Actually if you bothered to look, they have actually been giving out free "fake" C-store test points. I've received 2000 test points so far for Tribble.

You might wanna check your facts before you have a tantrum on the thread.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-25-2011, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasBattles
Actually if you bothered to look, they have actually been giving out free "fake" C-store test points. I've received 2000 test points so far for Tribble.

Which is insufficient to test more than one or two of the 6-8 new ships thus far introduced. Including being able to test ships already unlocked, due to the character transfer limitations and C-Store unlocks not transferring at all.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinRa_Actual View Post
Which is insufficient to test more than one or two of the 6-8 new ships thus far introduced. Including being able to test ships already unlocked, due to the character transfer limitations and C-Store unlocks not transferring at all.
However, another aspect of the test is that they're interested to see on what items players choose to spend their points.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-26-2011, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frak View Post
However, another aspect of the test is that they're interested to see on what items players choose to spend their points.
LOL,im not spending my real money like freebies, on test server almost spend already 3200 cp and 170.000.000 ec.
If I want to test a ship, i will goto red-shirt.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-26-2011, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinRa_Actual View Post
I agree it's not sufficient to test all the ships. I had to choose the Exeter and the Intrepid refit.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-26-2011, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasBattles

I know that and I got those, but that's nowhere near enough to test all of these ships is it? Okay then.

And it's not a tantrum. The purchase of C-Store points on Test should be FREE. Telling us that we get real points on Live doesn't help if we don't need those points on Live. The way they have it set up is lame and impels us to purchase points we don't need to get points to help them test.

Lt. Commander
# 9
10-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Quote:
I know that and I got those, but that's nowhere near enough to test all of these ships is it? Okay then.

And it's not a tantrum. The purchase of C-Store points on Test should be FREE. Telling us that we get real points on Live doesn't help if we don't need those points on Live. The way they have it set up is lame and impels us to purchase points we don't need to get points to help them test.

Lemme try to explain this.

The reason they aren't letting you test willy-nilly is because they're using this as an opportunity to gauge what people are willing to buy. They intend to use this information to direct future C-Store items.

I'm sure they're happy you're willing to test everything, but they don't need individuals to test everything. Which brings me to another point; they also probably did it this way because they assumed that with so many people testing, that even with limited points, each ship would eventually be tested by somebody. It's a gamble, sure, but looking purely at weight of numbers, it's a safe one.

What they ought to do is put these ships on Redshirt, too, so that folks like you can go thoroughly test them and avoid the C-Store market research.

Me personally, I'm playing it the way they want; i'm on;ly buying what I want, and if it's something new, I'll test it at the same time.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-26-2011, 02:54 PM
Quote:
No.

I'm not buying any more real C-Store points that I don't need in order to get fake C-Store points on Tribble to test stuff for you guys. Allow me to buy fake points without purchasing real points and I'll go hog wild and test them all.

Until then I'll just test other more important stuff.

i think its say all! i dont waste my money for you cryptic guys.