Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Thank you all for a journey.
10-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Just wanted to wish you all the very best. I have very fond memories about STO, what a blast this game was in the beginning. Hell, remember the "Capture the starbase PvP map!"

Anyway, I think the words of Spock sum-up my opinion nicely,

Curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want.
-Spock, Star Trek, "Errand Of Mercy"

This is @drkfrontiers signing-off.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-27-2011, 01:14 PM
sigh... and yet another player fades away into the distance.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
10-27-2011, 01:17 PM
Take take man. Hope to see you on a battlefield or in a galaxy far away...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-27-2011, 01:39 PM
spock also vulcan nerve pinched a horse....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-27-2011, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
Just wanted to wish you all the very best. I have very fond memories about STO, what a blast this game was in the beginning. Hell, remember the "Capture the starbase PvP map!"

Anyway, I think the words of Spock sum-up my opinion nicely,

Curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want.
-Spock, Star Trek, "Errand Of Mercy"

This is @drkfrontiers signing-off.
Have fun with whatever you find as replacement. It is sad to see another one go...

But maybe I would be less sad if you send me all your stuff?

Mustrum "Loot the Corpses "Ridcully
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
10-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Have fun with whatever you find as replacement. It is sad to see another one go...

But maybe I would be less sad if you send me all your stuff?

Mustrum "Loot the Corpses "Ridcully

HAHAHAHA /char
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
10-27-2011, 02:20 PM
But but we still have a few more stops you can't leave the journey until the end or you will be on an endless journey. But seriously good luck hopefully maybe one day Cryptic will frag the code so good it resets itself and all is as it should have been. But until then do not overly abuse your space bar.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
10-27-2011, 02:50 PM


We're up to like 5 threads in the past week. We're bleeding out!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
10-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post


We're up to like 5 threads in the past week. We're bleeding out!
Didn't you get the memo? PvP is strong!

/salut to another comrade gone.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
10-28-2011, 11:16 AM
Hey folks, I need to close this thread as well, as "I quit" threads are not allowed on the forums.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:37 AM.