Lt. Commander
# 1 I Hate Losing!!!
11-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Three missed field goals, a wonky catch/interception at the one yard line, and a very dirty clothesline by the opponent. Decided in overtime. What a game...
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-05-2011, 09:55 PM
K. I blame LSU.

Don't Worry...The Razorbacks will feed them to Tusk. K?

At least I hope so...Wife is grumpy when her hogs lose.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-05-2011, 10:18 PM
I can understand your frustration. It is unfortunate that you no longer have a head coach originating from Arkansas. Y'all haven't been the same since.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-06-2011, 04:53 AM
I'll be pulling for the Hogs. Bama may drop at most three positions. If they continue to win out and Oklahoma State and Stanford both lose, Bama will be back in the thick of things. If Arkansas beats LSU, then Alabama gets a chance to make it to the SEC title game off a tiebreaker. And then they would go to the BCS Title game by winning the SEC Title.

I know, it's a lot of if, if, if.... but there is still hope.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Woah! This I was not expecting. Bama grabbed the number three spot in the BCS and by a pretty decent margin. Meaning if Oklahoma State loses, then Stanford would need a lot of help from the computers in order to prevent an all-SEC National Title game.

What is going to work against us with the computers is our remain schedule of Mississippi State, Georgia Southern, and Auburn. No powerhouses on that list.

Interesting.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-06-2011, 08:34 PM
My wife is quite upset that they dropped the Razorbacks....She doesn't agree with the current standings.

I learned a long time ago...that the BCS stands for "Bull Crap System"