# 1 gal x vs retro gal
11-09-2011, 02:32 PM
which is best for pvp?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Both.

Depends on their use.

No T5 ship in the game is "best" at PvP.

In the hands of a good Captain, EVERYTHING is 100% useful.

Pick whichever you want.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Well I usually consider the G-R pilots as a bigger issue (= stronger enemy) Then GX pilots... The GX benefits are in its front arc (phaser lance/cannons) and that paired with the low turn rate I believe doesnt work well in pvp.
But may be there ARE ways to balance that out....
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Well I usually consider the G-R pilots as a bigger issue (= stronger enemy) Then GX pilots... The GX benefits are in its front arc (phaser lance/cannons) and that paired with the low turn rate I believe doesnt work well in pvp.
So little you know about the ships... lol... Kinda funny, really.

Please, continue.

Feed people enough completely incorrect information, and my time killing them in PvP will be much, MUCH easier.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Gal-x is a bit more tricky to handle, the ship required a brain to be played correctly, you have to think differenttly, you have to adapt. But when its done, you will find that this ship is really dangerous !

I run 2 gal-x, one with my engineer, and one with my tactical...both are a real pleasure to play with in both pvp and pve, and i do not play both in the same manner....

Gal-x...if you have time to study the ship, gal-r if you want to be ready fast. But at end gal-x is superior to gal-r specially with the new build on tribble
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chleops
Gal-x is a bit more tricky to handle, the ship required a brain to be played correctly, you have to think differenttly, you have to adapt. But when its done, you will find that this ship is really dangerous !

I run 2 gal-x, one with my engineer, and one with my tactical...both are a real pleasure to play with in both pvp and pve, and i do not play both in the same manner....

Gal-x...if you have time to study the ship, gal-r if you want to be ready fast. But at end gal-x is superior to gal-r specially with the new build on tribble
SHHH!!!

I want FirstAngelus to keep blatantly lying to the poor kid so I will get some easy target practice.