Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 STF Sets
11-15-2011, 04:11 PM
I was wondering if someone out there would be able to give new the details of the new sets (both space and ground). Mainly what I was looking for was the set bonus ability. I apologize if some one has asked already but I can not seam to find them anywhere.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
11-15-2011, 04:21 PM
you can go and see them. They are on Qu'nos (and probably somewhere on ESD)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
11-15-2011, 04:57 PM
If you are trying to decide which is the best set to get go for the Klingon Honour Guard gear. It is BY FAR the best out of the new sets. Way better than the fed's Elite Force gear.

Though this is Cryptic's plan to get more klingon players. Give the klingons much better new stuff than the feds.

Not really surprising.

Its almost funny how much better the klingon stuff is. Infact myself and a couple of my friends are considering making our klingon characters our "mains" come F2P just because the pve experience is the same but with better ships, gear and special abilities.

Probably what Cryptic want us to do.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
11-15-2011, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korhil
If you are trying to decide which is the best set to get go for the Klingon Honour Guard gear. It is BY FAR the best out of the new sets. Way better than the fed's Elite Force gear.

Though this is Cryptic's plan to get more klingon players. Give the klingons much better new stuff than the feds.

Not really surprising.

Its almost funny how much better the klingon stuff is. Infact myself and a couple of my friends are considering making our klingon characters our "mains" come F2P just because the pve experience is the same but with better ships, gear and special abilities.

Probably what Cryptic want us to do.
^^ this...

Klingon gear looks the best.... then anything neutral comes second... with the fed junk scoring last.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
11-15-2011, 04:58 PM
yes but it does not explain what the abilities actually do. It gives the name of them but not the function.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
11-15-2011, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azzerill View Post
yes but it does not explain what the abilities actually do. It gives the name of them but not the function.
You can right click the item on the store to get the details.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
11-15-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm looking for the bonus for getting the set pieces not the details of the items.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
11-16-2011, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azzerill View Post
I'm looking for the bonus for getting the set pieces not the details of the items.
Klingon Honor Guard: Gives you an ability to automatically overcome engine disable debuff, and alive crew member stats. The full set gives you a cloaking field for you and your teammates that gives +2kish cloak and +15% defense when you come out of cloak

Kellerum Infiltrator: Tetryon Glider gives a flat Tetryon damage bonus to all your energy attacks. The gravitic anchor does -5.000% turn rate on enemy, essentially sticking it to where it is without being able to turn or move.

Elite Force: Special graphics in sector space when on full impulse, gives a gravimetric beam that's like tractor repulsors. There was some passive buff but can't recall that one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
11-16-2011, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azzerill View Post
I'm looking for the bonus for getting the set pieces not the details of the items.
Every piece includes the set bonus details too.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:44 AM.