Lt. Commander
Okay. This method of "transferring" dilithium to the crafting character seems mostly workable.

However, there is a small User Interface issue.

Let's say I want my crafter alt to make a Mk XI purple weapon. I've got the necessary dilithium, so I head over to Memory Alpha and talk to the vendor.

The recipe requires 3 common, 42 uncommon, and 12 rare unreplicateable materials. So I have to make 57 individual transactions??

By the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, please enable bulk purchases of these materials.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-17-2011, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym_Quirk
Okay. This method of "transferring" dilithium to the crafting character seems mostly workable.

However, there is a small User Interface issue.

Let's say I want my crafter alt to make a Mk XI purple weapon. I've got the necessary dilithium, so I head over to Memory Alpha and talk to the vendor.

The recipe requires 3 common, 42 uncommon, and 12 rare unreplicateable materials. So I have to make 57 individual transactions??

By the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, please enable bulk purchases of these materials.
Ouch. I agree that is an major oversight.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-17-2011, 05:01 PM
I can see how one mistake in a bulk transfer might cost someone a ton of dilithium, but that's preferable to buying each one bit by bit.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenizenVI
I can see how one mistake in a bulk transfer might cost someone a ton of dilithium, but that's preferable to buying each one bit by bit.
Why not just make it so you can buy in lots of 5 and 10 as well as 1...

That way you can cut down on the possible large errors...

(are We that stoopid?.. guess so... the new signs in ESD must be proof.)
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-17-2011, 07:03 PM
Yeah, planning to get buying in bulk into the next big patch.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-18-2011, 08:31 AM
How about just removing dilithium from crafting like many have suggested. Crafting by its definition should not involve currency.

It's been said this is a quick fix until crafting can be truly revamped; but if that was true, all you had to do was increase the recipe for each item. Instead your putting in more work to add dilithium in so you can make a quick buck. I'm sorry, but it honestly feels like you are trying to squeeze every penny out of us or face long grinds just to get things done.
Closed Thread